Saturday, July 26, 2014

and there was much rejoicing in bobtown

I'll admit I was kind of nervous. As time went by Bobtown's Kickstarter campaign was sputtering, and it looked like they wouldn't make their goal.

Somehow, though, in the last few days, they got a bunch of large pledges -- one for $1000, a couple for $501, and one for $500. I don't know all the others. But that put them over the top. So they'll record their new album, supported in part by 126 supporters on Kickstarter. And I will get:
  • A recording of them doing one of my songs (I'll probably go with "Five Missing One," but that's subject to change.
  • My name in the liner notes
  • An autographed copy of the album
  • Two spots on the guestlist for the album's release show
  • A limited digital album of all the song demos from the album
  • A separate unreleased bonus track
  • The entire Bobtown discography
  • A Bobtown T-shirt and button
And now, as a thank you for reading this far, an outdoor version of one of my Bobtown favorites:


No comments:

Post a Comment