Sunday, March 30, 2014

rain songs

I spent most of yesterday moving bricks in the rain. I couldn't help but thinking about songs that mention rain in the title. So if I were making a mix disc for rainy weather...

  1. Crying in the Rain (The Everly Brothers)
  2. I Wish it Would Rain (Wreckless Eric)
  3. Raining Raining (Nick Lowe)
  4. I Love a Rainy Night (Eddie Rabbit)
  5. Mandolin Rain (Pam Tillis)
  6. Walking in the Rain (The Partridge Family)
  7. It's Raining Men (The Weather Girls)
  8. Raindrops Keep Falling on My Head (BJ Thomas)
  9. Have You Ever Seen the Rain (Creedence Clearwater Revival)
  10. Rainy Jane (Davy Jones)
  11. Purple Rain (Prince & the Revolution)
  12. Freeway in the Rain (Sean Tyla)
  13. You Don't Have to Walk in the Rain (The Turtles)
  14. Thunder and Rain (Graham Parker and the Rumour)
  15. Here Comes the Rain Again (Eurythmics)
  16. The Rain (Oran "Juice Jones)
Your mileage may vary

No comments:

Post a Comment